The YardStash III: Space Saving Outdoor Bike Storage, Garden Storage and Pool Storage
Built from tough, heavy duty, weatherproof and UV protected materials, the YardStash III provides high quality space-saving and portable outdoor storage, organization and protection for your bicycles (fits two adult bikes with room to spare), pool supplies, gardening equipment, kids toys and other outdoor equipment. The space saving design, integrated floor, full zip door and 15 minute set-up make the YardStash III a great alternative to sheds, bike covers, flimsy storage tents and plastic storage boxes. Easily store, organize and secure your gear to reclaim your yard, garage, deck and other outdoor living spaces. The industrial grade rip proof tarpaulin roof is built to last and easily sheds rain to keep your gear dry. Full zippers on the top and bottom of the door provide complete protection against dust, water and pests. Carrying bag also included for easy portability and storage. Purchase with confidence – the YardStash III is built from high quality materials and guaranteed to last.
- The YardStash III is guaranteed to keep your bicycles, gardening tools, pool equipment, kids’ toys and other outdoor gear dry and accessible. Beware of cheap imitations!
- Space-saving size (74″ wide x 30″ deep x 65″ high, fits two adult bicycles with room to spare) and water shedding design to easily stash two adult bikes, pool floats & supplies, kids toys, lawn mowers, long handled garden tools and other outdoor equipment.
- Full top and bottom zippers on door to completely seal the door and provide full protection against water, dust, and pests.
- Industrial grade, ripstop, vinyl tarpaulin roof with UPF 50+ protection and a polyester body bonded to thick interior weatherproof coating.
- Quick & easy set-up (no tools required, less than 15 minutes), heavy duty materials (2.5x heavier than other flimsy storage tents), reinforced integrated floor, large zippers with storm flaps, back panel for locking bikes to a fence or pole, and front mesh vent to eliminate condensation.
Updated Review After One Year Update (one year later): I’ve been using this shelter daily for just over a year now. While it’s still dry inside and works for its intended purpose, it is starting to fall apart. The tape that they use to waterproof the seams has begun to peel off. Also, the outside of the material has started to fade very badly. The shelter is in a shaded patio which is not exposed to direct sunlight for more than maybe 2 hours a day. Yet the sun has all but completely faded the green color. It’s also made…
YardStash 3 holds up in Guam I have had all 3 versions of the YardStash. It is perfect to keep my dirty gardening tools out of the garage. The YardStash 3 is the best version yet. I live in Guam, with harsh sun and powerful rain. This last weekend we had a tropical storm with heavy rain and winds ranging from 39-73 mph. The YardStash did great. I’m looking forward to the day when YardStash offers accessories like custom shelving; options are limited for their purchase in…