Universal Bike Phone Mount, Bicycle Handlebar Stroller Holder for 4 to 6 Inch Cell Phones / iPhone 8 Plus 7 6S / Android Smartphones, Bone Collection BIKE TIE SERIES – Luminous (Glow in the Dark)
The Bone Bike Tie is the Original silicone bike mount and the 2016 iF Design award winner for its simple yet innovative design. By integrating the functions of a universal phone holder and bike mount into one piece, it’s the most compact and lightweight bike phone mount on the market.
Please Note: The similar design is widely copied on Amazon and eBay, but there is only one original from Bone Collection! Please help to support authentic creative work and avoid buying cheap imitations.
Bone, also known as Bone Collection, has been dedicated in the field of innovative product design since 2005. The inspiration is from the little things in our daily life, and our goal is to offer brilliant design by persistent improvement in the quality of our creation. In the digital era, we strive to provide a warm and user-friendly experience to everyone with our creative products. We hope to turn our ordinary life into extraordinary, and also make You different!
- 【UNIVERSAL PHONE HOLDER】The highly elastic and durable silicone bands can stretch and firmly hold most smartphones from 4 to 6 inches with or without a phone case
- 【ADJUSTABLE MOUNTING STRAP】No tools required, easy to install and remove in seconds; the patented strap design fits various sizes of bicycle handlebars, baby strollers, pushchairs or shopping trolleys
- 【SHOCK PROTECTION】Soft-touch silicone material absorbs all shocks and prevents your smartphone from scratches
- 【RUST AND DAMAGE FREE】Made from 100% environmentally friendly silicone, fully washable; no moving parts to wear or metal screws to rust
- 【PORTABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT】Easy to carry in the pockets or bags on the go
iphone 7+ is secure
Very Pleased I’ve had this phone mount holder for about a week now. It seems to hold my ipod touch just fine and hasn’t hindered access to any buttons even though the top goes over the power button and the strap across the front goes over the home button. I cycle almost 18 miles one-way and it’s worked fine. I like how easy it is to mount and remove from my bike. I don’t have to worry bout hard plastic mount to break. I could attach this mount to anything with ease. The only thing I’ve had to get use to is…
1500+ miles of use and still going strong