Wall Mount Bike Rack [NEW FIXED DESIGN] – 2 pcs Mountain Bicycle Ceiling Indoor Home Garage Storage – 66 lbs Capacity Heavy Duty Military Grade Steel Rubber Covering with Mounting Hardware Tire Cover
Hanging Bike Rack (TM)
If you want good quality, authentic Hanging Bike Rack (TM) products just like satisfied customers, make sure you buy those ONLY From TODAY’S DEALS and Fulfilled By Amazon. Others are only selling our Copied Products!
9 out of 10 interior designers agree that…
The vertical wall-mounted saves floor space and overall required square footage for a dedicated bike room or multi-bike storage location.
Why use us?
– Convenient, strong storage tool for bike of any size on your wall or ceiling
– Heavy duty steel of 66 lbs max load, anti-scratch rubber covering, anti-stain tire cover
– Lightweight and anti-corrosive properties with great price
– Easy installation with mounting hardware included
Now you can save space in your house by using Hanging Bike Rack (TM) to store your bike on the wall or ceiling. No more left bike lying on the floor or leaning against the wall! Made of heavy duty steel, this wall bike rack is tough, lightweight, anti-corrosion, and capable of holding weight up to 66 pounds – now that is huge!
To make things even better, rubber covering is included to prevent scratches on your wall mount bike frame. Not only that, there are 2 pcs of tire cover bonus to assure that your wall stays clean! Besides, we also promise you that what you’ll get is a leading product of wall bike rack. We include the mounting hardware and it takes less effort to install it.
What are you waiting for?
Click ADD TO CART Button on the Top Right Side to Get Yours Now while our limited stocks last! If it does not hang your life’s problems, feel free to return it and get your money back!
Size: 10.23″ x 3.07″
Weight: 1.32 lbs
Max. Load: 66 lbs
(c) Hanging Bike Rack (TM) – All Rights Reserved
- NEW FIXED DESIGN – Our new Hanging Bike Rack (TM) fixed hook makes mounting any bike from a kid’s to a mountain bicycle on the ceiling or wall easy without adjustment, a must-have if you live in limited spaces or small apartment. Our tire cover bonus prevents tires staining walls, and its rubber covering securely holds your bike without scratching your frame. Convenience!
- NEVER NEGLECT STRENGTH – Disappointed with racks of weak screws and falling off bikes? Our bike rack is made of heavy duty, military grade steel with capacity up to 66 lbs. Together with safe locking mechanism, our screws and studs are very strong, accompanied by its anti-slip rubber hooks. No bike collapse or damage – give your cash back within 30 days if otherwise!
- WHY SETTLE FOR LESS – Our wall mount rack possesses both lightweight and anti-corrosion properties unlike its imitators, making it a high quality investment. Do not settle for cheap when you can get quality for an affordable price!
- INSTALLATION IS OF NO BIG DEAL – All you need is a screwdriver and a drill – that is it! Simply drill the holes on the wall, place the studs, and tighten the screws. Voila – the mount is ready! Also, make sure that you install this wall mount on solid walls only.
- GET IT NOW WITH PROMO DEAL – So what are you waiting for? Buy 2 for 5% off, buy 3 or more for 10% off. Click the ADD TO CART button to get our Hanging Bike Rack (TM) closer to your doorstep while our limited stocks last!
Solved my storage problem.
I like this and it does the job, and was not that difficult to install, but there are some design flaws which make it less good than it might be,The most important is that there really is no good way to attach the lock. There are little steel loops on the left side of the the faceplate, but they are too small and too close to the wheel and too close to the wall, for the lock to go through the tire and the loop without much difficulty.If the loops were about twice as…
I have a vaulted ceiling in my shed. This causes the locking mechanism not to work. I could put 2×4’s across the rafters to make a flat surface to attach the hoists, or just dremel off the locking mechanism, or use the locking mechanism down near the tie down point, and replace it with just a regular pulley. The tie off point doesn’t allow you to tightly figure 8 lock the rope to it, but it seems pretty stable doing it like this. The big concern I have is the rope that came with one of mine…