WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer, White
Train a child how to ride a bike without dealing with training wheels with the WeeRide Co-Pilot bike trailer. The Co-Pilot–which attaches quickly and easily to almost any bicycle with a seat post–is just like a regular bike, with handlebars, a seat, and pedals for your youngster. The Co-Pilot’s quick-release system detaches easily from your bike. However, you have control of the actual ride, including speed, balancing, braking, and steering, while your child tags along. It’s a great way to teach basic biking skills and safety without giving up control before he or she is ready. Your son or daughter and pedal to help you along or just coast and enjoy the scenery. The Co-Pilot is equipped with a true quick-release system for quick detachment from the adult bike, along with adjustable handlebars that accommodate children of different heights. In addition, the seat is more comfortable and better built than typical bike trailer seats, so your child will want to keep riding throughout the day. And once you arrive at your destination, the arms fold up easily for compact storage. Other features include an attractive black and silver color scheme, a safety flag and handlebar pad, and a 20-inch wheel size. The Co-Pilot–which holds up to 75 pounds–weighs 24 pounds by itself and is recommended for ages 4 to 9.
- Sturdy bike trailer for teaching your child how to ride a bike
- Attaches quickly and easily to almost any bike with a seat post. It is made of heavy-duty steel.
- Acts just like a regular bike, with handlebars, seat, and pedals
- Quick-release detachment system; safety flag and handlebar pad
- Holds up to 75 pounds; weighs 24 pounds; recommended for ages 4 to 9