Widras Bike Mount Bicycle Phone Holder Universal Biking Cradle Handlebar Clamp for iOS Android Smartphone Boating GPS Stroller with 360 Degrees Rotatable Support 2 Rubber Straps – Black and Red
✔ FEATURES:: Multiple Function and locations: This mount can be mounted on various of locations such as bike handle bars, shopping Cart, office desks, baby carriage with 360 degrees rotation holder.
✔ QUICK INSTALLATION: Screw the Flipper to Hold Firmly and Remove the Mount very easily.
✔ COMPATIBLE FOR MOST DEVICES : Maximum recommended Wide 3.5 Inches, the Bike Mount let’s you enjoy the ride without worrying about you cellphone.
✔ FULL ACCESS: To your phone screen, buttons, you don’t have to remove the smartphone or GPS to use it.
✔ BEST SECURITY FOR YOUR DEVICE: The rubber clip with silicone grips keep the smartphone firmly and safe. The elastic wraps hold all four corners of cellphone of all sizes even when in life proof case.
✔ INNOVATIVE DESIGN : Makes your device easy adjustable to any angle and position that suits your preference.
What is not covered under warranty? Misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accidents, abuse or other abnormal use Damage due to improper/unauthorized repairs A modified or altered product Non-Widras products (counterfeits) Damage to devices while using our products What does the warranty cover? Products that arrive damaged Products that have a manufactures defect Products that fail under normal use Limitations Widras will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the use of any Widras product. The Widras Limited Warranty does not, in any situation, cover the repair or replacement of property, including but not limited to, electronic devices and/or other personal property.
- ✅1 YEAR WARRANTY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your new Widras Bike Mount you are welcome to a No-Questions-Asked 100% REFUND.
- 🌎 ENGINEERED FROM ONLY TOP QUALITY MATERIALS – premium durable ABS Plastic & silicone. We use only THE STRONGEST AND SAFEST MATERIALS because Safety is our #1 priority. We built our Bike Mount to be unique and to give you complete peace of mind that your cell phone will be safe for the entire journey.
- 💪ULTRA-STRONG SECURE STRAP SYSTEM AND BUMP ABSORBING:your smartphone will stay firmly fastened all your journey. Rubber clips will absorb all the bumps and will protect your handlebar from scratches.
- 📲UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY:Universal adjust ability that will securely fit any phone up to 3.5 inches wide! As well as these popular models: iPhone 7 | 7 Plus | 6 | 6s | 5 | 4 | Galaxy S6 Edge | S6 | S5 | S4 , Nexus, LG, Motorola, HTC and phones this size (* PLEASE NOTE: Please measure your device width with case before purchasing the mount, may not fit phones with extra large cases) Also, may not fit super sport motorcycles with clip on handlebars)
- ⌛INSTALL IN LESS THAN 45 SECONDS (NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED): Other Bike Mounts require assembling multiple parts, and following complicated instructions. Our Widras Bike Mount require ZERO assembly and can be installed in as little as 45 seconds. Simply open the box, attach Mount to handlebar – and you’re GOOD TO GO.
Alternative mounting position worked for me I was going to give this holder a 4-star rating because it had trouble locking onto the tapered shape of my handlebars. Then I realized that I could mount it to the section just forward of the stem screw (this is the part of the handlebar assembly that “points” in the direction of travel). On that section, the tube is a single width so the holder clamps on evenly and in very strong fashion. The tube here is a bit thicker, so I removed the rubber shim on the bottom of the clamp and it…
Great bicycle phone mount! It is adjustable and fit my big cruiser bike great, as well as my iPhone 6S plus. I am even able to keep my phone case on while I use it! I do have a thinner phone case, I am not sure if it would work with a bulkier case. In addition, I I like that I can tighten the holder enough so that my big phone doesn’t wobble or move. I’ve only taken it on 2 bike rides since I’ve rec’d it. I forsee it going on many more. It’s so much better to be able to keep my gps on and pandora blasting, instead…