Xspec 26″ 21 Speed Folding Mountain Bike Bicycle Trail Commuter Shimano Black
Now you can take your bike where ever you go without the need for those pesky bike racks or risking the dangers of locking it up in public spaces with the new Xspec 26″ Folding Bikes. The Xspec bike folds neatly in about 15 seconds so you can store in almost any location. This streamline frame design is not just for mountains trails, its also great for students, office workers, urban environments, or any convenient commuting.
The 26″ frame bike offers you a great ride with the added convenience of portability. The portable folding frame is constructed with High Tensile Steel and comes with reliable, top of the line Shimano components such as Shifters & Rear Derailleurs. The 21-speed function gives you the option to cruise or punch it in high gear. The disc brake technology provides long lasting and gives more stopping power than traditional v-brakes.
FeaturesDual Disc Brake System that give stronger stopping power and a longer lasting braking technology.High-tensile folding steel frame.Dual Steel Suspension system; front & backIncludes Shimano Components that any tourist could rely on.Unique Folding PedalsAlloy double-wall rimmed wheels with High Grade 26″ x 1.95 Road Tires48T Chain ring , Alloy HandlebarsWeighs Limit: 220lbs.Weighs approx. 42 lbs.Some Assembly is RequiredColors: Black
- Disc Brake System – Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems.
- Foldable Steel Frame – Black High tensile folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and could fold flat in seconds with no tools required!
- Top of the line Components – Includes Shimano products that are known to last including derailleurs and shifters. Also includes alloy double wall rims with 26″ wheels.
- Suspension System – Front & Rear Shock Absorbers that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes.
- Recommended for rider’s height 5’3″-6’0″. Max weight up to 220lbs
Great Bicycle Did not take long to get it put together and then a couple of rides to get it all adjusted and it is great. Tires make noise on gravel and a little on pavement but on grass it was completely silent no rattles or squeaks not even any noise from the chain. Gears are easy to use and shift. I am a 66 year old women ad I put it all together by myself in about an hour and a half without having any help. Now I have a bike to take with the motor home on vacations without putting a bicycle rack on…
Love this bike. Money is worth it if….(read my comment) Money is worth it if you don’t have any issues with any of my comments below.Before I bought this bike I read all the reviews, questions and descriptions about this item. I really like the design plus the folding as a mountain bike. I confirmed all the details about it.1. It weighs around 30 lbs, it is a mountain bike so the bike justifies its weight. It is heavy for rough road plus the shocks. I would not recommend it for commuting like riding in trains or climbing…