ALLY Men’s Water Repellent MTB Baggy Cycling Shorts, Loose-fit Bicycle Biking 1/2 pants,Outdoor Sports Leisure Bottoms (L 32″-34″, Black)
Pant material: 85% polyamide and 15% lycra
Pant color: Black
Size: M, L, XL, XXL (optional)
Package weight: 200g/ 7oz
1 * MTB pant
1. “Lightweight”—- soft and light-weight material, 85% polyamide and 15% lycra.
2. “Loose fit design”—- providing extremely comfortable for your cycling, mountain climbing and other outdoor sports.
3. “Water Repellent” —- offers vital protection during a downpour or when riding in cold weather.
4. “Heaps of Pockets”—- sdequate zippered pockets on the pants for ease and safety of carrying personal stuff when cycling.
5. “Fashion look”—provides dual purpose that you won’t have to change from tight cycling shorts into casual clothes when going somewhere else after riding or climbing.
ALLY is dedicated to provide top quality products and best service to the customers all around the world. ALLY believes love never fails, because “Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up”–from Bible. ALLY sincerely will always stand 100% behind our products and never turn back our customers. You can always contact us at any time if there is any need. ALLY, your best choice!
- Protean Water Repellent: the shorts are made from highly durable material which offers vital protection during a downpour or when riding in cold weather. Incorporating waterproof zips and taped seams throughout, the Protean Shorts will always help keep you dry.
- High Air Permeability: highly breathable material helps draw sweat away from skin and allow you to stay cool throughout your ride or climbing.
- Comfortability: with loose yet fit design, mesh lining, elastic waistband and fastener tape on band, these waterproof shorts are also extremely comfortable.
- Heaps of pockets for storage space: two front pockets, one back pocket and four zipped leg pockets, providing adequate secure storage space whilst on the move.
- Sizes: full sizes are available for your choice. Please take a measure of your size according to the image before purchasing. If there is any question, please contact us timely. Thank you.
3 month update! Awful Zippers
I absolutely love these Mountain bike shorts!!!!! For the money I think they are an incredible value. I have worn them on several rides now and they are very comfortable, do not bind or fetch up in any way. They don’t get caught on the seat when I’m getting back over the rear wheel on downhills or on manuals – bunny hops etc… As for sizing, I’m 6′ 200 pounds and normally wear waist size 32′-34′. I purchased US size XL and even when worn over some under armor and a chamois, they fit…