Critical Cycles Harper Single-Speed Fixed Gear Urban Commuter Bike; 57cm, Graphite & Orange
The harper is the single-speed bicycle you’ve been looking for-beautiful, lightweight, and affordable. It comes fully decked out with top shelf componentry including a flip-flop hub equipped with both, a fixed and a freewheel cog. Choose the fixed cog for a more aggressive riding style or the freewheel cog for effortless commuting. Single-speed/fixed-gear bikes are valued for their simplicity. With fewer moving parts they offer greater reliability and require less maintenance than bikes with multiple gears. Fewer parts also mean a lighter weight bike. The team at Critical Cycles takes quality very seriously. We sweat the details when designing our bikes, which is why we select brand name components to give you the best ride possible. Sleek, light, and agile, the harper will reward you with many miles of smooth reliable riding.
- This is the best bike for the rider who wants the sleek style of a fixie but the exceptional ease of a cruise
- Premium hand-built, tig-welded, high-tensile strength steel frame absorbs the bumps in the road and is as durable as can be
- Comes standard with 30mm deep-v rims, Kenda commuter tires, KMC chain, VP freestyle pedals, and two sets of brakes
- All of the components required for a Super smooth ride. All of our bikes have a weight limit of 220 lbs
- Includes all the tools you need for building and maintaining your own bicycle