DDDH Sling Bags Crossbody Backpack,Chest Shoulder Pack Book Bag for Travel Outdoor Hiking Bike (Dark Green)
DDDH Sling Bag Unbalance Crossbody Shoulder Chest Bag Water Resistant Bag
The versatile sling bag is made of vintage water resistant nylon.
The main compartment equipped with some pockets can fit Ipad and some needed articles.
The long adjustable strap is long enough to wear across body.It is quite roomy and lightweight with different pockets .
It is your ideal partner for sport in summer.
1 main compartment,1open pocket and 1zipper pocket
3 front pockets
1 rear zipper pocket
If you would like to clean the bag,you can just wash it with warm water.
Our shop provide one year guarantee
If you have any problems ,please do not hesitate to contact us,we will respond you within 24 hours and do our best to help you
- SUPERIOR Material: The sling bag is made of water resistant and thick double deck nylon, padded with soft cotton, which make the sling bag durable and heavy-duty.
- Provide A LOT of Organization: The main compartment comfortably fits iPad, and some pockets perfectly hold your daily must have, keep your hands FREE. Comes with anti-theft compartment, giving FULL protection for your belongings.
- FLEXIBLE:The shoulder strap can be adjusted, which allows you use the sling bag as sling chest bag or shoulder bag . Also, you can buckle the strap on the left or right side for your preference.
- USER-FRIENDLY design:The shoulder strap is padded with cotton,you will feel comfortable when you wearing. And an earphone slot is connected with front pocket, you can listen to music when using the sling bag. The dimension of sling bag is 25 x 9 x 35 cm / 9 L x 3.5 W x 14 H inch.
- Best Choice: The sling bag is best gift for yourself, families and friends, also great for everyday bag, traveling, hiking, riding, day trip.
Decent for the price I purchased this bag so that I could have some extra storage space for a trip to Europe. I used this in conjunction with a 50 liter backpack, and it worked great because I was able to put some stuff on my front instead of my back (note: I would not recommend this approach if you’d have to carry around your backpack and chest bag simultaneously for a long period, as it does become strenuous).It’s surprising how much we could fit in this little guy. We fit (just barely) a Microsoft…