DDDH 15.6″ Sling Bags Laptop Crossbody Backpack Chest Shoulder Pack School Book Bag For Men Outdoor Hiking Bike Business (Black)
Welcome to DDDH 15.6 inch Large Sling Chest Bag
The Large sling chest bag is made of durable and water resistant nylon material,it is washable.
Multiple pocket comfortably hold your daily necessary,keep your hands free but without bulk of the sling chest bag.
One earphone slot connected with the main compartment ,you can listen the music when you using the bag.
Perfect partner for you in your daily life,school,hiking,traveling,cycling.
1 main compartment fits laptop up to 15.6 inch
1 interior organizer fits iPad
3 pen slots
4 zipper front pockets
1 rear zipper pocket
44 x16.51x50cm/17×6.5×19.5 inch(L*W*H)
Our shop provide with ONE YEAR guarantee
Accept return or refund if the bag can not satisfy you
If you have any question,please feel free to contact us,we will reply you within 24 hours and provide you a good solution.
- DURABLE and WATER RESISTANT :The large sling bag is made of durable and water resistant nylon material,it is easy to clean and washable.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN-The main compartment and interior organizer fit iPad, laptop up to 15.6 inch laptop and some books.3 pen slot and 4 zipper front pocket comfortably hold some other things,such as small notebooks,wallet,keys,iPhone,glasses, and so on.1 rear zipper pocket can secure your belongings and 1 side pouch store water bottle or foldable umbrella.
- MULTIPLE WEARING STYLE- With single strap and top handle,you can wear the bag on your left side or right side and also can hang it.
- REASONABLE DIMENSION-44 x 16.51 x 50 cm/ 17 x 6.5 x 19.5 inch(L*W*H),suitable for boys and girls.
- GREAT FOR -Daily,college ,school,hiking,working,traveling,cycling,leisure and outdoor living,sending to friend as a gift.
Not made for laptops This bag offers so much room and compartments. Love the looks and layout of pockets. Was afraid from older reviews that strap might be too long but it fits my well when adusted. The excess strap for adusting is pretty long and sticks out alot but it’s fixable. Still fit me well, I suspecting your skinny and petite then it may be loose. Otherwise I found no major issues. Had my old bag for 2 whole years and it’s filthy + worn backpack. With this bag I was able to access the main compartment…
Shoulder is way too long unless you want this bag on your butt or two feet of extra strap hanging off the front. Yes it might fit a 15.6 inch laptop but it has no dedicated padded laptop pocket. It is basically a one shoulder rucksack which is awkwardly too big and long. It does have lots of space though. Don’t get the bottom straps seem to be knockoffs of a backpacks straps for a ground pad or sleeping bag but they actually don’t open up enough. The water bottle sleeve might fit a skinny…