Five Ten Men’s Freerider Cycling Shoe, Dark Grey/Orange, 10 M US
Five Ten, the Brand of the Brave, is a leader in performance, high-friction footwear. From downhill mountain bike racing to rock climbing, from wing suit flying to kayaking, Five Ten makes footwear for the world’s most dangerous sports. The Redlands, California-based company has been producing cutting-edge designs and proprietary Stealth rubber soles for nearly 30 years. With the help of top national and international athletes and guides, combined with a world-class rubber-testing and R&D facility, Five Ten is the shoe brand of choice for the world’s most exciting athletes.
- BRAND OF THE BRAVE – Five Ten has designed their footwear for ultimate performance, giving you the technical advantage you need to help forge that trail or climb that mountain, comfortably.
- UNPARALLELED GRIP – Never worry about your feet slipping at an inopportune time. Five Ten’s unique Stealth S1 rubber outsole features their classic Dotty tread, keeping your feet glued to the pedals when it matters.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT – Long days on the mountain don’t have to be uncomfortable. The suede & mesh upper is designed to keep your feet cool and comfortable, all day long.
- VERSATILE – Style and performance don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Styled after bmx shoes, the Freerider’s slick design is cool enough to wear both on the bike and off.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Rubber sole, lace up vamp and sticky Stealth S1 rubber outsole