LED Reflective Belt – USB Rechargeable – High Visibility Gear for Running, Walking & Cycling – Fits Women, Men & Kids – Fully Adjustable & Lightweight – Safer Than a Reflective Vest – Green, Red, Blue
Hate Being Invisible in Traffic After Dark? Your Search is Finally Over!
Why? Because When You Purchase the Illumiseen LED Belt Today You’ll Enjoy:
• Ultimate Visibility and Safety from All Angles
• Optimal Awareness, even when it’s Completely Dark Outside
• Peace of Mind – Know that You are Seen and Safe
• Endless Applications
LED Reflective Belt Specs:
• Total Length:
Min. 31.5 inches or 80 cm
Max. 43 inches or 109 cm (we have an extension available if the max. length is too short)
1.96 inches or 4.9 cm
What Separates the Illumiseen LED Belt from the Competition? It’s Simple Really.
• Reflects Oncoming Light AND Gives off a Powerful Beacon in the Dark to Make Sure Cars Can’t Miss You
• That’s Why It’s Safer Than Plain Old Fashioned Vests or Tools because unlike these, the Illumiseen LED Belt Doesn’t Need an External Light Source: it Works all the Time
• Be Seen from a Full Mile Away – That’s A Lot Further than the Competition
• Up to 40% More Reflective Material than Standard Vests
So Order Now and When You Do Consider Getting Two… One For You and One For Your Partner or Your Kids, To Keep Them Safe as Well !
- THIS BRIGHT BELT IS A LIFESAVER- It gives you 360 degrees of visibility. It’s 100 times safer than any other alternative because it reflects oncoming light AND illuminates. There is no way to overlook anyone wearing this. Vehicles will see you well in advance – ALL THE TIME
- UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS – Be Seen when (dog)walking, running, hiking, cycling, horseback riding and motorcycling. Also perfect for child safety, roadside safety, construction, law enforcement and airport personnel. By the way, it can be worn by the whole family since it fits men, women AND children
- USER-FRIENDLY, COMFORTABLE, FULLY ADJUSTABLE & VERSATILE – Change the light between “Flash” and “Glow” with just 1 click. Thanks to the easy-to-use clips the LED Belt is no hassle to put on. The straps are easy to adjust and elastic for a comfortable fit. You’ll have complete freedom of movement with the versatile design: wear it at the waist, over the shoulder or click it around your backpack
- USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, LIGHTWEIGHT, STURDY & DURABLE MATERIALS – The Micro USB rechargeable battery (Cable Included) gives up to 20 hours of illumination in Flashing Mode. No hassle with replacing batteries and no extra costs. On top of that, it’s well-constructed and sturdily built. A durable design that will last a lifetime!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Order now with peace of mind due to our Lifetime Guarantee. No catches.
Great for Motorcycles I bought this belt for Motorcycle riding. I got the red version so I could wear it facing behind me in the over-the-shoulder style. It is just as bright as my running brake light and dimmer than when I actually apply the brakes. I really hope this will help me be seen at night and hopefully cops won’t mind. If I ever get pulled over in California I will update this so people know. Only problem I have is that the switch feels a bit cheap, but none the less great product. I will also have a…
Essential for doing nighttime outdoor activities I love to go for walks but living in Indiana this time of year has its disadvantages. If I walk before work…..it’s dark. If I walk after dinner…..it’s dark. Plus, living in a rural area, I do not have sidewalks on my entire route and need to walk in the road sometimes.This belt could literally be a lifesaver. There are so many great things about it. First of all, it’s adjustable. I am larger and was worried it wouldn’t fit as the buckles were extended as far as they could go…
An awesome safety belt. Highly recommended. Edit: 1 yr later… I really can’t recommend this enough. This belt is awesome and I feel much safer with it on.I ride an electric unicycle home from work, often in the dark. It’s been pretty scary crossing a major intersection; cars just aren’t looking for pedestrians (or electric unicycles)! I needed more visibility than provided by the lights on my wheel.I bought 2 of these. One I wrapped around my backpack, lighting up my back. The other, I modified,…