OUTERDO Bike Seat MTB Bike Saddle Dual Spring Comfort Bicycle Saddle with Safety Reflective Tape Soft Foam Ergonomic Wide Cycling Seat for Road Bike and Mountain Bike
Materials: steel + thick soft foam
Size: 25 * 20cm (LxW)
Application: One seat tube, Split seatpost.
Features: thick widened design to increase breathable and comfort. Soft and flexible, highly reflective safety stickers, exquisite workmanship.
1.Super Ergonomic Design – Three in one unique groove design, in line with the law of venous return, scientific ergonomic design to maintain a healthy Buttock, humane ventilation design, a good solution to sultry problem during the long-term riding, let you enjoy the cool wind while riding,suitable for long distance riding.
2.High-Density Punching Foam – Using high-density punching foam,thicker foam in sports level,Feeling more comfortable, better protect your hips, strong wear resistance and durability.
3.Microfiber Leather Fabrics – Three-dimensional(3D),Feeling soft and smooth, high-elastic, wear-resistant, scratch-resistant, can effectively expand the touching with hips and cushion, bearing vibration, and bring a sense like sitting the cloud.
4.High Reflective Safety Stickers – Exquisite reflective stickers design in the rear of the bike seat, more visible at night with reflective stickers, other drivers can see in a far distance,can improve safety riding at night.
5.Dual Spring Design – Using double steel spring in the bottom of cushion , good elasticity, toughness, larger endurance, flexibility, and easy to deal with rough terrain.
1X Bike Seat
- 【Dual Spring Design & Comfortable】– The bike saddle padded by thicken widened high-density foam and cushion surface is wear-resistant PVC leather.This bike seat is durable and comfortable. Dual spring design in the bottom of this seat , good elasticity, toughness, larger endurance, flexibility, and easy to deal with rough terrain.
- 【High Reflective Safety Stickers】– Exquisite reflective stickers design in the rear of the bike seat, more visible at night with reflective stickers, other drivers can see in a far distance,can improve safety riding at night.
- 【Central Relief Zone Design】–Center cutout offers anotomic relief and ventilation,this bicycle saddle relieving pressure on the perineum and providing airflow and comfort during long rides.
- 【Super Ergonomic Design】– Three in one unique groove design, in line with the law of venous return, scientific ergonomic design to maintain a healthy buttock, humane ventilation design,and front sides narrow design allows thighs moving freely in riding, won’t rub thigh. It is a good solution to sultry problem during the long-term riding.
- 【Buy with no risk】–This is a universal bicycle seat,it can fit for many kinds of bikes,and if there any issue about this padded bike seat,please feel free to contract us first,we will resolve this or refund for you.
I bought a gel cover for it but it didn’t make it any better, the most I could tolerate the bike was … All the seats that you’re looking for have all kinds of reviews and flashy pictures but what you’re looking for is does this work and is it comfy. This one is both. Had the seat my spinning bike came with and it would hurt after 10 minutes of use. I bought a gel cover for it but it didn’t make it any better, the most I could tolerate the bike was 45 minutes at a time. Bought this instead and now I can go for an hour no questions asked. Only reason I don’t go longer is I need to get other…
“Big Bum” maybe not best marketing, but otherwise… The seat that I had on my bike caused me such pain after a week or so of riding, I was ready to give it up. I couldn’t sit in a regular chair without my tailbone screaming at me. This would obviously not do, so, I started looking into comfort seats. Mainly based on the spring assembly, I decided on this one. And so far, it has proven to be a good decision. Now, I coast over manhole covers, wood slatted bridges, and various other bumps in the road, with nary a grimace. And at the end of my ride,…
good enough At 18 bucks not much of a risk. Serious cyclists would not consider something like this, but for recreational bikers it’s not bad. My old seat was a bit wider and harder – probably a bit better quality, but it would tilt up a bit in any position but the lowest – it was putting too much pressure on the undercarriage (mine).I ride 5 or 6 miles a day and found the seat to give a little more comfort, as a male, where I needed it. It’s probably a little softer than it needs to be, not as…