Spotti Basics Men’s Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey – Bike Biking Shirt (Yellow, Chest 46-48″ – 3XL)
This fine made short sleeve cycling jersey can provide excellent moisture management. It can take away the sweats quickly and you won’t feel the bike jersey adhere to your skin. Also, the cycling shirt can keep suitable thermal control in cooler weather, and you won’t feel cold after sweating. Made with high quality fabric and zipper, you will find it durable in your daily ride. Designed for regular riding, the biking shirt provides a slightly loose and a more comfortable fit.
- Limited Time Promotion: Buy one get another one 50% off, buy two get another one FREE!
- MOISTURE-WICKING and QUICK DRY – Made of advanced breathable fabric, maximums the ventilation and provides effective high-wicking ability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT DURABLE – Lightweight material with good workmanship and stitching, guarantee the daily use. Suitable for kinds of outdoor sports.
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Keep your safety in mind, we put reflective print logo on the front and back, makes you highly visible at night and in low light environment.
- EASY CARE and EASY WEAR – Vibrant Dye-Sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true after wash and wash. 12″ front zipper is easy to wear. Three convenient REAR POCKETS (with elastic closures) for storing essential gears. Silicon grippers around hem keeps rear of jersey in place as you ride.
Great Jersey Took jersey on a 40+ mi ride. The neck is a little bigger than I anticipated. Not uncomfortable- I only noticed it while looking in the mirror, not on the ride. There is elastic around the waist that is not evident from the images. At first I thought it was too tight but quickly forgot about it once on the bike. I think it helps keep the items in the rear pockets more secure. I’m 6’2 and 220 lbs. The material, color, length and torso fit are all awesome. I will definitely order more of these…
Great Biking Jersey at a Great price I wasn’t sure what size to buy from reading the descriptive information. I went with the extra large which is the size I wear in other jerseys, t-shirts and other shirts. It is cut like a racing bike jersey, so it is a bit snug, but I am on a weight loss program and decided to keep it. It is a well made jersey and I really like the color as I read on rural roads in the Texas Hill Country and it makes me very visible. I gave it 5 stars even though it was snug. I can only suggest that they…