Spotti Men’s Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey, Bike Biking Shirt- Breathable and Quick Dry (Chest 42-44 – XL)
This fine made long sleeve cycling jersey can provide excellent moisture management. It can take away the sweats quickly and you won’t feel the bike jersey adhere to your skin. Also, the cycling shirt can keep suitable thermal control in cooler weather, and you won’t feel cold after sweating. Made with high quality fabric and zipper, you will find it durable in your daily ride. Designed for regular riding, the biking shirt provides a slightly loose and a more comfortable fit.
- SUN PROTECTION – Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Mesh fabric breathes very well in hot days. Long sleeved can protect you from sun burns.
- HIGH-WICKING – Made with advanced breathing fabric, maximums the ventilation and provides effective moisture wicking ability.
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT DURABLE – Lightweight material with good workmanship and stitching, guarantee the daily use. Suitable for kinds of outdoor sports.
- HIGH VISIBILITY – Keep your safety in mind, we put reflective print logo on the front and back, makes you highly visible at night and in low light environment.
- EASY CARE and EASY WEAR – Vibrant Dye-Sublimation printing keeps colors bright and true after wash and wash. 12″ front zipper is easy to wear. Three convenient REAR POCKETS (with elastic closures) for storing essential gears. Elastic hem keeps rear of jersey in place as you ride.
Good value and fit for tall cyclists. This review is for a Spotti Men’s Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey. It was sold by Spotti Wear for $20.95 but was fulfilled by Amazon.com and shipped for free via Amazon Prime. My purchase was made on 14-Feb-2017 and the jersey was arrived on 17-Feb-2017. Since my original review, the “sale” price has gone up to $21.95 and Spotti is now listing a suggested retail price of $39.[– Note: I updated this review on 25-Feb-2017 after riding with the jersey. It didn’t fit quite as well…
Good fit, great value, nice long sleeve jersey 9/9/2017 – Got another in size L and it fits well. A little more snug, closer to typical “roadie” fit, not a bad thing, very comfortable actually.. Sleeve length is still really good. Probably could fit a thin base layer under the L but it will be more comfortable under the XL.6’3″, 185lbs. Got the XL size. Comfortable fit, not road racer tight, but not flopping in the wind loose. Good alone or would work comfortably with an under-layer for winter use. Arm length is…
You cannot go wrong with Spotti