TETON Sports Oasis 1100 2 Liter Hydration Backpack Perfect for Skiing, Running, Cycling, Biking, Hiking, Climbing, and Hunting; 2 L Water Bladder Included; Free Rain Cover Included; Bright Green
The TETON Sports Oasis 1100 is the perfect all-day hydration pack; whether you are mountain biking, hiking, or snowshoeing—there’s no limit to the adventures you can take this pack on. Designed with your comfort in mind, it has an athletic cut so it rides low and close to your body. It can be fully adjusted in the shoulder, chest, and waist belt for a customizable fit. It includes a mesh back panel with foam pads that cinch in tightly to minimize bounce. Your shoulder straps are comfort-taped mesh with a notched foam stabilizer. With features normally seen on more expensive packs including a shock absorbing chest strap, built-in orange safety whistle, and bungee storage with barrel lock. Other features include: Reflective trim, strap clips, and canyoneering drip hole. Your purchase includes a newly improved 2-liter hydration bladder with a large 2-inch opening for ice that also makes cleaning easy. You will want to wash your bladder before your first use—then let your bladder dry out completely before reassembling it. Once it is dry, be sure to tighten the hose at the base of the bladder—the O-ring gasket needs to sit down into the receiver so it can seal properly—this will prevent leaking. Also includes a lightweight, durable, kink-free sip tube and push-lock cushioned bite valve. TETON Hydration Backpacks, like all TETON Sports products, come with our Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- DAY HIKER’S CHOICE: Light, adjustable, comforatable and just the right price for all the included features–makes this pack a terrific companion for all your day-long or overnight outdoor adventures; Size 1100 Cubic Inches (18 L)
- HYDRATION BLADDER INCLUDED: BPA free 2-liter hydration bladder included; Complete with lightweight, durable, kink-free sip tube and push-lock cushioned bite valve; Large 2-inch (5 cm) opening for ice that also makes cleaning easy
- GET THE PERFECT FIT: Backpack for men, women, and youth; Low-profile athletic cut with full adjustment fits all frames comfortably; Comfort-taped straps with high-density notched foam stabilizer and mesh covering means you can wear this pack for hours
- LOADED WITH FEATURES: Large capacity hydration pack weighs only 2 pounds (.9 kg) unfilled; Large pocket with hidden-teeth zipper and weather guard protects gear, clothes, and lunch; Bungee cord system for bike helmet; Butterfly opening for jackets, etc.
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY: TETON Sports’ AMAZING customer service team is one YOU CAN COUNT ON to get your products taken care of and get you back OUTDOORS; #getoutdoors with TETON Sports
Great day hike bag. Smaller than I wanted, but it’s a great bag for the price, and I really like the bladder. It gave the water a little plasticy taste but I’m sure that will fade. I bought this a do all sorta pack, school, hiking and camping. I think it will be a little to small for school, but I’ll give it a shot. Anyways, all the pictures were taken with the bladder filled to the 2l mark and I threw in a picture of everything I could comfortably fit in the bag. The whistle isn’t great, but I don’t…
After 2~3 monts of hydration pack research, I finally found my perfect pack I needed a hydration pack that would be great for long hikes, had plenty of storage for a few survival essentials and not be bulky because I have a small frame of a body. It also needed to be lightweight because I wanted to be able to run with it for my longer runs and not have it weigh me down. It also had to be inexpensive. I was able to find packs that offered at least one of those criteria, but what I wanted was the whole package. I looked at the size, it was about the size that I wanted,…
Great pack at an outstanding price! I picked up this TETON Sports Oasis 1100 Hydration pack to replace a bulkier standard backpack, and I couldn’t be more pleased with its performance, capacity, and looks.As an archaeologist, I subject my gear to very harsh conditions and usage. I am confident this pack will hold up for many seasons—it has already weathered many gnarly briar patches and “unintentional ground contact” incidents unscathed! In addition to being robust, it is also deceptively capacious. I…