WACOOL 2L Waterproof Hydration Bladder Pack, Cycling Backpack, Lightweight Daypack (Orange and 2L Baldder)
Please pay attention. Only choose color option = “Blue and 2L Bladder” or “Orange and 2L Bladder”, the backpack will include a water bladder! For $19.99, it is backpack only!
– Lightweight design,much more comfortable.
– With unique helmet net for outdoor cycling.
– High utilization of the main storage space,can be easily put some daily necessities, clothes and sporting goods besides the water bladder.
– Works as a daypack as well, just enough space for any other laptop smaller than 13″MBPR.
– The small two front pocket is very practical,suitable for storing small articles such as mobile phone and wallet.
– Integrated breathable mesh pad in the back,breathable and not muggy, air flow channel design.
– The waterproof nylon fabric,provent the items inside from being wet,also anti-scratch.
– Adjustable shoulder strap and waist strap to fit your need.
– Include a tube clip to keep your hydration bladder tube in place
– Capacity: Holds up to 2.5L water reservoir, total about 8L space
– Size: 15.8″ x 8.3″ x 3.2″(Height x Width x Thickness) ;
-Adjustable waist size from 26″ to 43″;
-Adjustable chest size from 38″ to 47″;
– Bear system: Airflow System
– Don’t wash with liquid detergent or bleach.
– Clean with wet cloth if necessary.
– Dry naturally.
100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Package Include:(color option = “blue / orange”)
Backpack x 1
Water Tube Clip x 1
Package Include:(color option = “blue and 2L bladder / orange and 2L bladder”)
Backpack x 1
Water Tube Clip x 1
2L Water Bladder x 1
- Backpack including 2L(70 oz) wide opening water bladder.Nylon,water-proof and anti-scratch. Airflow system design, keep your back cool and dry.
- Double-layer design, special inner layer for holding water bladder. Including a water tube retainer clip for holding drinking tube.
- Adjustable chest and shoulder wide straps, thickening and soften back design. Net for holding the helmet.
- Large capacity of more than 7 liters, more than a hydration backpack, enough space for 13″ laptop. Carry more things when you hike or ride. Two side pockets for even more space.
- A Remider for Using the Water Bladder: Please do make sure to close the lid correctly and tight. Screw the lid clockwise until it can not move any further. Otherwise the water may leaks from the lid when the bladder is under pressure. Always check the bladder seal before putting it in your backpack.
Better quality than I anticipated for this price range Better quality than I anticipated for this price range. Bright color, strong clasps, and the water bladder was easy to put in place. The top straps are on the tight side and don’t allow for much adjusting. If you are not tiny or are a woman with a chest, this might be a big problem. I’m 5’9 and the lower straps hit on my waist so, again if you are very tall or prefer your straps lower, you will probably not like the dimensions of this bag. That being said it is good quality and a fair…
Comfortable hydration pack for light-moderate hiking/biking Lots of separate pockets for some light hiking. Girlfriend and I went on a hike and I was able to comfortably fit all of our stuff (the full 2L bladder of water, snacks, keys, phones, wallets, chapstick, flashlight, matches, beanie, and firstaid kit). We went on several hikes of varying durations (a 5 mile, two 3 mile, and lots of 1 mile or shorter), and the pack was perfect for all of these. Anything longer than 5 miles and you might need something bigger if you’re trying to accommodate two…
I actually found it a great steal. The bladder AND the bag together were … I purchased the WACOOL hydration bladder pack and wanted to make sure I left my personal feedback, as well as address some of the concerns I read in other people’s feedbacks.1) I’ve seen some complaints that the seller does not tell you that the bladder is not included, but there are very clearly 4 options at purchase/check-out: orange bag AND bladder, just orange bag, blue bag AND bladder, just blue bag. I’m not sure where others got confused, but the check-out options are very…