WATERFLY Fanny Pack with Water Bottle Holder Hiking Waist Pack Bag Running Belt Outdoor Sport Lumbar Pack Hip Pack for Riding Cycling Climbing Trekking Walking And for iPhone iPod Samsung Smartphones
WATERFLY ENJOY YOUR LIFE
We focal on outdoor bags. The best quality is our culture.
•Waist bag made of high-grade PV valentine breathable pads, better ventilation not easy to deformation.
•Waist bag made of the high quality fasteners, beautiful and easy, strong and durable.
•Portable hand carry design, large bearing capacity, ribbon durability can be at ease use.
•It Can strengthen the reflective intensity in the night, have the effect of safety warning.
•Waist bag design on both sides have a gauze pocket side bunker Portable water, beverages, food, books, such as mobile phones.
•Waist bag seams ribbon reinforced, can bear larger pulling force, more durable.
•Main bag design with wall, can receive goods classification.
1 x Waist bag(The bottle is not included)
- Made of Nylon, high-grade PV valentine breathable pads, high quality and durable, better ventilation not easy to deformation; It Can strengthen the reflective intensity in the night, have the effect of safety warning.
- Portable hand carry design, large bearing capacity, ribbon durability can be at ease use, Super versatile and multi-functional pack that has a main compartment and outer pockets.
- Fully Adjustable Strap, unique design straps ease the pressure on the Waist
- WATERFLY waist bag is ideal for various activities such as Jogging, Walking, Cycling, Hiking, Holidays, and so much more.
- Waist bag design on both sides have a gauze pocket side bunker Portable water, beverages, food, books, such as mobile phones.
Comfortable and versatile I found this comfortable and a good fit for me. I’m 5′ 6″ and 133lbs. It has elestic water holders, though, the max size bottle is a 1 litre (store bought) and it’s a tight fit. The 20oz and 24oz fit perfectly. The Waterfly has a super easy waist adjustment that my 4 year old could adjust, and it has extra padding on the back that the waist straps will fit into so it can be carried like a sling (it comes with a long shoulder strap). Thiis is the seond water pack I bought and found this…
Great buy for day hikes I am super pleased with this hiking pack! I am 5’8”, 135 lbs and it fits great. It holds my camelback water bottle comfortably. I was worried that the pack wouldn’t ride right if it didn’t have 2 bottles to even it out, but it feels perfectly comfortable with just one. I was also worried that as someone with a smaller waist, it would wrap too far around and the water bottles would ride uncomfortably under my elbows. I am happy to report that that is not an issue!The pack is large enough…
This is the perfect pack for me