West Biking 110 Lb Capacity Almost Universal Adjustable Bike Cargo Rack Cycling Equipment Stand Footstock Bicycle Luggage Carrier Racks with Reflective Logo
– Our Universal (Seat Tube Less than 33 mm) Bicycle Carrier Rack mounts to the back of your bicycle to help you easily transport all of your items.
This durable alloy steel rack can carry up to 110LB.
It is perfect for use with panniers, backpacks, baskets, and more!
It is adjustable for many kinds of bike. Mounting accessories are included, and easily to mount.
-The WEST BIKING Explorer Rear Rack is a durable, versatile bike cargo rack for long distance touring. The integrated top plate accepts all WEST BIKING Quick Track-compatible bags. Hollow aluminum construction is tough yet lightweight, and red/taillight mounts offer safety-minded touches.
-Aluminum Alloy Mountain Road MTB Cycling Bicycle Carrier Rear Luggage Rack Shelf Bracket for Disc Brake/V-brake Bike Aluminum Alloy Black Bicycle Road MTB Bike Rear Rack Cycling Accessories Cargo Luggage Carrier Rear Shelf Mountain Cycling Bike Bicycle Black Rear Carrier Rack Seat Post High grade Aluminum Alloy Load New 70kg V Brake/Disc Brake Cycling Bicycle Bike Rear Rack Seat Rack 70kg capacity bike luggage carrier bicycle rear rack cycling stander seatpost rack back shelves with flanks wings for journey Hot Sale Cycling MTB Bicycle Carrier Rear Luggage Rack Shelf Bracket Aluminum Alloy for V-brake Bike.
Doubling another person on your bike isn’t always the easiest(or safest, or most legal) thing to do,particularly if you have them perching on handlebars, or sitting on the saddle while you stand up and pedal. Things are somewhere easier if they sit on your rear rack, but that’s not what it’s designed for. The West Biking bike seat rack, however, is designed for just that purpose.
All we want is to offer satisfying product and happy shopping experience to our lovely customers.
- 1. Aluminum alloy material , Suitable for most bicycles, Such as road bike, mountain bike, fat bike, etc. (Kids’ bike and Trek Verve can not be used ) .Come with tools and installation instruction, Easy to install. The Rack body is adjustable in size
- 2. 110Lb Capacity, Durable Alloy Steel Rack. For V Brake and Disc Brakes.
- 3. Shelf Length 55 cm, Width 14.5 cm; Panel Length 35.5 cm; Width 14.5 cm. (Seat Tube Diameter 2.2-3.3 cm / 0.85-1.3″) adjustable for kinds of bikes. Easy to Mount.It is perfect for use with panniers, backpacks, baskets, and more!
- 4. [UNPACK]:1 * Rack Body, 6 * Support Bar, 7 * Screws, 2 * Rubber Gasket, 2 * Form Gasket, 1 * Reflector, 1 * Install Instruction, 1 set *Installation tool ,1 * free Keychain (Gift) NOTE: Come with the installation tool if not received please contact us reissue
- *30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- All West Biking customers enjoy 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Customers can return and get refunded in case the purchasing is not satisfied for any reason. You have no risk to try.
Worth the wait! Well worth the two week wait from China! I put this on my Mongoose Dolomite fat tire bicycle and it’s perfect! Seems very sturdy yet lightweight. The hardware was of good quality and came with some extras. They throw in some thin bungee cord and a cute keychain as well. I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. I read these other reviews, and yes, it does not come with instructions, but it’s so easy to figure out that I think a 5 year old could put it together. Just look at the photos. The…
Update 11/27 Held up 25lbs, started showing signs of imminent failure. Cannot recommend. Update 11/27 Rack began rubbing on my rear tire 2 days into 12 day trip. Ugghh. Had 25lbs loaded in a compression bag, strapped cleanly on the rear rack. Rack had no wiggle on seatpost, solid attachment. It was the actual metal that began failing. Had high hopes, but proof is in the pics…Original review:The actual rack and it’s attachment point sits about an inch off center from the seat post, although is acceptable enough for my needs. Welds look chunky (in a good way),…
I use this rack for carrying a 20 pound Lithium Ion Battery pack bouncing on it. I take my bike on rides through trails and on the road. Bumpy rides destroyed all my previous racks. Now, this one It’s solid…. I tried 2 other models that broke in half less than a few days of use. This one is solid and adjustable in many ways.You can slide the load carrying plate closer to the saddle or further back away from the saddle. This worked great for me because that allowed me to have a much…