ZEROBIKE® Men’s Soft Long Sleeve Breathable Bicycle Cycling Jersey Polyester Clothing Outdoor Sports Fall Autumn
1. Material: 90% Polyester and 10% Lycra.
2. Human body design technology make it more comfortable as you riding in the jersey
3. The stretch and fit is firmer, providing support to the quad muscle groups while maintaining its highly breathable and quick drying properties
4. Full length zipper, 3 traditional back pockets for storage.
5. It maximizes the transmission of moisture from the skin to the outer surface of the fabric. cycling wear automically constructed with a wide mesh back panel between the shoulder straps of cycling jersey to add ventilation and dry sweat more quickly.
6. Cycling wear is Full dye sublimated,the color of cycling wear is bright,and never fade out.
Note: the size maybe exist someting error, Inevitably will bring something inconvenience to you please forgive us, if you have any questions, please contact to us.
1 x ZEROBIKE® cycling jersey
- Fine and breathable material make you feel comfortable.
- Material: 90% Polyester and 10% Lycra.
- Perfect for cycling riding racing or camping outdoor sports.
- Coolmax active quality with quick-dry fabric
- Three rear pockets on the cycling jersey to carry some essentials while riding,cell phone,etc.
Additionally the material is a bit thin and not recommended for cold weather biking The sleeves on this jersey are a bit short for chilly mornings. Additionally the material is a bit thin and not recommended for cold weather biking. The jersey however is a great choice for those mornings when it is a bit windy or chilly, but you do not want to wear a heavy long sleeve shirt or a winter biking jacket. The material is not what I consider top notch spanex, but it does have an elastic quality and works well for the money. Be war of the shipping time. The company says that it…
starsA mixed bag, and could be warmer The product fits as expected, somewhat large, and somewhat small. I took the average, marking it as fit as expected.The pants fit my legs well. Unlike a more pricey pair of cycling pants, with these pants I am able to zip the pant legs all the way, even over my ankle bone. That said, they are a bit roomier than expected where one most needs privacy.The jersey is a bit loose especially around the arms. The arms are also short for me. The jersey is sized more like a jacket…
The zipper on jersey split the moment I put it on. However, it probably not the fault of the manufacturer. The problem I have is, I’m an ex-bodybuilder, but am only 5″ 4″. I ordered the medium due to having an 42″ chest size. The size chart said I should have ordered a large based on my chest size, and a small based on my height. Needless to say, the pants were long. Uhg! So I just learned that I can’t order a jersey and pants in a “one size” set. But….this is really a…